Benefits of Pistachio
– The vitamin B1 that pistachio contains helps sanguification, reduces cholesterol in the blood and optimizes brain functions such as learning.
The vitamin B1 also has positive effects on; energy, growth and appetite. It is required for stomach, intestine, heart and heart muscles.
-Protects against aging, reduces the harmful effects of smoking and alcohol.
-It is a fibrous nutrition. Fibrous foods make the blood sugar to rise more steadily and are beneficial against constipation and various cancer types. As the amount of pulp increases, coronary heart disease and associated risks decrease. The pulp provides long-term repletion and decreases the cholesterol fat in the blood as it decreases food intake. As pulped foods shorten the time that cancerous toxic materials stay inside intestine and decrease the contact with the intestine wall, they play a role in protection against cancer.
Benefits of Sunflower Seeds
– Reduces cholesterol. -Eliminates arteriosclerorisis.
-Rural workers and weak children are recommended to eat 50 grams a day.
– Increases sexual desire.
– Prevents heart and neural diseases.
– It is also diuretic.
– Sunflower seeds have healing effects in respiratory system disorders.
Benefits of Almonds
– Being rich in Omega 3, almond is a cardiac-friendly nutrition. The Omega 3 that the almond contains, prevents arteriosclerorisis; reduces the blood pressure and decreases the risk of heart diseases in diabetic people.
– As it’s also rich in vitamin E, the almond prevents aging and acts as an antioxidant. It also prevents hypoglicemia during periods.
– The vitamin E that the almond contains, prevents the development of diabetes; regulates heart, vein, brain and nerve functions, helps the healing of the wounds and protects against prostate cancer.
– It is also rich in boron; which strengthens the bones.
– The calcium that almonds contain, reduces the cholesterol levels in the blood and prevents osteoporosis.
– The magnesium that it contains helps reducing sleepiness, fatigue, vertigo, craving sweets, headaches, changes in the frame of mind, bloating in stomach and other problems that might occur before periods.
As the amount of pulp increases, it is detected that there is a decrease in coronary heart disease and other relevant risks. Those who eat at least 5 almonds a week have lower chances of developing coronary heart diseases.
The fats that almonds contain, decrease bad cholesterol.
Almond also contains the aminoacid called arginine, which loosens the blood vessels and prevents infarctions.
It also contains zinc, which increases body immunity, forming the sense of smell and taste. Zinc also increases sperm mobility and is crucial in growth and pregnancy periods.
Benefits of White Chickpeas
– Increases the amount of breast milk.
– Eliminates excess acids and soothens the stomach.
– It contains almost no fats and all of these are beneficial to the body.
– It gives a feeling of satiety. – Thus, it helps losing weight for people in diet.
Benefits of Walnut
– It prevents the blood cholesterol from rising.
– Strengthens the functions of the brain.
– It is required to enhance school performance and remembering ability of the children.
– The phosphor and calcium that it contains, eliminates mental fatigue and strengthens the bones and teeth.
– Walnut also strengthens the immunity system.
– As it’s a great source of antioxidants, walnut has an important role in fighting cancer.
– Eating walnuts help protecting heart health.
– The linoleic acid in the walnut decreases the level of cholesterol. – Also with the alpha-linoleic acid as well as the omega 3 fat acids that it contains, prevent infarctions.
– The researches demonstrate that people who regularly eat walnuts have lower chances of getting coronary vessel diseases.
– Prevents anemia.
– Reduces the risk of heart diseases in people with diabetes.
– Walnuts protect the body against diseas such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
– Eliminates bloating and digestive problems.
– Helps shaping red blood cells and carrying oxygen to the tissues from the lungs. Also prevents anemia.
– It is rich in potassium. – Potassium is necessary for the stimulation of the nerves and muscle contraction.
– It is also detected that walnuts prevent gallbladder stones.
Benefits of Hazelnuts
– Being rich in Omega 3, hazelnuts are cardiac-friendly.
– Omega 3 that it contains, prevents blood clotting and arteriosclerosis; reduces blood pressure, and reduces the risk of heart diseases in people with diabetes.
– As it is rich in vitamin E, hazelnuts also serve as antioxidants and prevent aging besides reducing blood sugar in periods.
– The vitamin E that it contains prevent the development of diabetes; regulates cardiac, brain and nerve functions, helps healing wounds and protects against prostate cancer.
– The vitamin B5 in hazelnuts eliminates stress.
– The vitamin B6 that it contains, helps keeping the immunity system strong and it is also beneficial against low blood sugar levels.
– The hazelnuts contain the vitamin B9 which is exceptionally required during pregnancy. Besides reducing the substance that causes arteriosclerosis, the vitamin B9 also reduces the risks of heart attack, stroke and dementia.
– The vitamin D in hazelnuts takes role in building red blood cells and speeds up the process of healing dermal wounds.
– The chrome that it contains is necessary for preventing fluctations in blood sugar.
– It is rich in boron; which strengthens the bones.
The Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
– The phosphor in Pumpkin seeds is necessary for forming bones and teeth, contraction of the heart muscles and the regulation of kidney functions.
– The vitamin B15 that it contains is known to reduce cholesterol and help building proteins .
– Pumpkin seeds are rich in fibres. – It is detected that fibrous foods regulate the blood sugar and are beneficial against constipation and preventing certain cancer types. As the amount of pulp increases, a decrease has been observed in risks related to coronary heart disease and related risks. The pulp creates a longer satiety and reduces food intake. Thus, it reduces the cholesterol fats in the blood, shorten the time that cancerous toxic materials stay inside the intestine and decrease the contact with the intestine wall. Thus, it also helps being protected from cancer.
– If consumed in certain amounts each day, pumpkin seeds help preventing the prostate cancer.
The Benefits of Cashew Apple
– As it contains zinc, cashew apple protects against flu, strengthens the immune system and positively effects growth and development.
– Amongst the minerals that it contains, magnesium (276 mg/100gr) nourishes the bone and nerve tissues, regulates the contraction of the muscles and heart beats.
– In children and pregnant women, anemia causes serious disorders. Thanks to its vitamin D content, it strengthens bones and immune system.
– It contains the iron (6,43 mg/100 gr) mineral which is exceptionally required during pregnancy.
– With its selenium content, cashew prevents the body from various diseases
– The potassium in the cashew apple reduces blood pressure. – It shows positive effects in the treatment of kidney diseases, hepatites and cirhosis.
Benefits of Dried Apricots
– The vitamin A content of dried apricots prevents various dermal disorders such as acne, helps growth, strengthens vision functions, prevents the development of diabetes and protects the immunity system.
– Dried apricot also contains the iron mineral which should be supplemented during pregnancy. Iron helps carrying the oxygen throughout all tissues in the body and realizes hematosis.
– The potassium in apricots enables the contraction of the muscles and optimizes the functions of the heart muscle and the nerves.
– The apricot is a fibrous fruit. Fibrous foods make the blood sugar to rise more consistently and are beneficial in preventing constipation and various cancer types. As the amount of pulp increases, there is a lesser chance of developing a coronary heart disease and the death rate related to heart diseases. As pulpy foods shorten the time that cancerous toxic materials stay inside intestine and decrease the contact with the intestine wall, they play a role in protection against cancer.
Benefits of Raisins
– The iron, calcium and potassium minerals in the raisins, have the attributes of curing anemia, exhaustion, weakness and diarrhea.
– Those who want to lose weight as well as gaining, should eat raisins as it gives energy.
It is a source of protein and carbonhydrate. Raisins contain vitamins A,B1,B2,B6 and C along with phosphate, calcium, iron, phosphoric acid, organic acids and formic acids. They satisfy the 1/5 of the daily calcium need and 1/3 of daily iron need. Minerals cure exhaustion, anemia, diarrhea and weakness.
– They are good for treating liver malnutrition, coughing and bronchitis.
– They also reduce amnesia.
– Minerals prevent tooth decays.
– The raisins contain sugar, and 20 percent of it directly goes into bloodstream. With this attribute, raisins are exceptionally good for both the body and the mind.
– Its food type is similar to breast milk.
– The copious amounts of iron in the raisins
The Benefits of Dried Figs
– Strengthens the immunity system of the body against cancer.
– Ensures bone growth in pregnant women and children.
– Prevents osteoporosis in elder people.
– Repairs and refreshes the cells with the proteins it contains.
– Strengthens the blood with rich mineral content.
– Has positive effects on bone diseases and growth disorders.
– As it is a source of pectic materials, dried figs eliminate the toxic materials in the intestines, reduce the cholesterol level in the blood and prevents the rapid increase in blood sugar in people with diabetes.
Benefits of the Popcorn
– Corn is a fibrous food. Thus, it makes the blood sugar to rise steadily and prevents constipation. As the amount of pulp increases, the risk of coronary disease decrease.
– Thanks to its high carbonhydrate content, it provides your body more energy.
– Corn contains proteins, calcium, iron, phosphore and vitamins A and B2.
Benefits of Salted Peanuts
– Increases sexual desire.
– Reduces mental and physical fatigue.
– Eases kidney and gallbladder pains.
– Softens the chest, eases coughing.
– Should be eaten alone. Salted peanuts should not be consumed with fruits such as orange, apple and peas.
Benefits of Peanuts
– The vitamin B1 that peanuts contain, is necessary for protecting the heart health and brain functions such as learning. Apart from protecting the body from aging, peanuts also reduce the toxic effects of alcohol and smoking.
– Its vitamin B3 content reduces cholesterol, increases circulation and makes the mind sharper.
– Peanuts also contain calcium which is necessary to make the blood clot as well as muscle contraction and nerve conduction.
– It’s a pulpy food. As pulped foods shorten the time that cancerous toxic materials stay inside intestine and decrease the contact with the intestine wall, they play a role in protection against cancer.